If you’re somebody who likes to change your look every day and keep it fresh, you’d be familiar with the dilemma of not knowing what earrings or any other jewelry to pair with your outfit. Picking the right pair of your outfit can sometimes be harder than picking the outfit itself, especially when the confusion is between gold earrings and diamond earrings.
Both gold earrings and diamond earrings are wardrobe staples and extremely versatile pieces of jewelry. While they can pair well with any outfit, choosing the right option to go with and styling them right according to the occasion can be quite a game-changer in your personal style. Let’s put an end to this dilemma between gold and diamond earrings and discuss how to choose them as per the style and occasion. This will come in handy the next time you visit an online store to buy gold earrings or diamond earrings.
- Everyday jewelry: Both gold and diamond earrings are a great choice for everyday wear earrings. Gold earrings in smaller sizes will offer a classic look to your outfit and keep it minimal. To make it interesting, look for one that has a motif that appeals to you. Diamond earrings are also a chic and sophisticated option for everyday wear. Look for pieces in minimal designs and maybe single stones. They will add a subtle glam to your everyday look. Add a pendant to your look if you feel like it.
- At work: Wearing the right earrings can do so much for your workwear look. It is the perfect place to show off your favorite pair of gold earrings. However, make sure you don’t go overboard and wear anything too chunky. Stick with earrings that are small such as studs, or even drop earrings in subtle intricate designs. For diamond earrings, choose pieces with detailed designs that balance the look and do not overpower it. It is also a great idea to wear single-solitaire diamond earrings at work. Keep the rest of the look sharp and minimal.
- Formal dinners and parties: Gold earrings are a great option for formal dinners and parties, especially if you’re wearing jewel-tone outfits like emerald green, burgundy, deep blues, and purples. Gold earrings will stand out with those colors. Alternatively, dinners and parties are the best places to wear your favorite diamonds. You can go for a classic design or a statement piece and it is sure to glam up any outfit.
- Festivals and weddings: Wearing gold earrings is a must for festivals and weddings. It is your time to go big and wear larger earrings that will bring all the attention to you. Especially great if you’re wearing a more traditional outfit. Alternatively, you can also go for diamond earrings. But make sure you go for diamond earrings that are bigger to have the maximum impact of diamonds in the look. They work especially great with shimmery sarees and other blingy outfits.
- Romantic dates: For date nights, you can go for gold earrings in softer, modern designs such as edgy hoops with elemental details. They will add a warm, delicate charm to your outfit. If you want some additional glitz, you can also go for diamond earrings in contemporary designs. There is some so drawing and captivating about diamond earrings, making it the perfect choice for romantic date nights.
Now that you know so much about styling your earrings right, make sure you look at the various designs available when you visit an online store to buy diamond earrings and gold earrings. For a taste and sense of style to develop, the eye must travel. Happy shopping!