Life safety poses serious challenges today. Statistics show that millions of people become disabled, sick, or dead as a result of natural, man-made, anthropogenic, social, and environmental threats. Natural disasters, accidents and catastrophes cause great human losses and economic losses to society.
Motorcycle traffic accident in California is a general professional compulsory discipline, which includes topics that combine safe human activities with the natural, industrial and domestic environment, as well as issues of protection against the negative factors of emergencies (EM). With the San Diego motorcycle accident lawyer beside you, you will be aware of the details regarding the accident.
The purpose of the accident
- Motorcycle traffic accident in California is a system that contains information about the dangers to human health, methods and means of ensuring safety.
- The purpose of road accidents is to reduce the risk and risk of accidents, to forecast emergencies, to prepare for possible natural disasters, accidents and catastrophes, to organize the elimination of their consequences.
- Road safety creating a safety ideology, safe thinking and safe behaviour.
- The focus of the accident is the person, his health, and the ability to work.
Tasks of the accident
- Identification and assessment of the negative effects of the environment, the nature and coordinates of the threat.
- Reduction and protection of people from the negative impact of dangerous and harmful factors.
- Educate the population, especially young people, on safe behaviour rules and algorithms for responding to emergencies and emergencies, ensuring security and mitigating risks.
Principles, methods and means of road safety
The principles of road accidents in California are divided into four groups according to the features of implementation:
Methodological principle determines the direction of the search for solutions to ensure security, and it includes:
- Systematic (each situation or object is considered as part of the system)
- Information (training, instruction, safety signs and colours)
- Informing and marking (colour or sound marking)
- Classification (objects are divided into classes and groups depending on the level of threat)
Medical and hygienic principle: approval of normative indicators for an examination of human health, disease prevention, treatment, post-disease rehabilitation and harmful factors. For example, the norm of climate, the norm of concentration of harmful substances in the air, the norm of light level, the norm of noise and vibration, the norm of lifting heavy objects, etc. approved.
Organizational principle: Adoption of regulatory requirements for life and safety and control over their implementation.
- control over household safety.
- protection of the person through “Time”.
- reduction of human presence in the danger zone, reduction of working hours in hazardous enterprises and approval of breaks during work
Technical principles: Barrier (insulation) devices for heat and sound insulation. Screen barrier screen barrier of sound waves, electromagnetic radiation.
- Absorption the use of materials that absorb sound and vibration.
- Filtering the use of filters that trap harmful substances.
- Reducing the concentration of harmful substances to the normative level. Directing energy in a safe direction (ground protection), etc.
Accident management is an organized level of influence on the system “Human-Environment” to ensure human safety in the performance of the assigned work. Accident management is the transfer of an object from one state (dangerous) to another (safe). With the motorcycle accident lawyer, you can find the best options.
Psychology of traffic accidents
The initiator of anthropogenic threats is the nature of man and his nervous system, his psychological status and mental state.
Properties of the human nervous system
Dynamic characterized by the speed of mental processes (pace of action, speed of learning, speed of decision-making)
Vitality is the speed of change, i.e. How fast the NS excitation changes to braking
Effectiveness of stress the speed of decision-making in stressful situations
Liability the rate at which neural processes occur and stop
Psychological status of the person
- Sanguine, they are characterized by high dynamics. He is lively, quick and easy to train, productive in stress, and not close to monotonous work.
- Choleric active, stubborn, prone to conflict and unbalanced. The nervous system of choleric is characterized by high vitality. It can create a dangerous situation by making risky, thoughtless decisions.
- Melancholic overly resentful, sceptical, indecisive. Their nervous system is very low in vitality. Not too productive for stress.
- Phlegmatic the nervous system is characterized by low vitality and dynamism. It is not productive in stress (loses itself), so it leads to a dangerous situation
- Mental state reflects the level of mental activity, which indicates the functional state of the brain.
Types of mental states: hyperactivity, mood swings, depression
Special mental states: paroxysmal state, mood swings, associated with the use of psychoactive drugs
Paroxysmal condition is a seizure, loss of consciousness, etc., diseases in the group of disorders. These diseases can destroy high-risk activities.
Last Thing: Mental changes (affective states)
This a decrease in self-control, accompanied by emotional limitations of consciousness to people close to this condition fall into the category of people at high risk of injury, people who have tasted psychoactive substances (drugs) and alcohol. Their response is slow, their alertness decreases, and their chances of making a mistake increase.