Updating your kitchen by installing new hardware or applying cabinet interior painting can be an excellent way to give it a facelift. However, refinishing your cabinets is a good investment.
Refinishing is an inexpensive approach to giving your cabinets a makeover. It is an excellent option if the furniture is in good condition, but the finish or color isn’t to your liking.
For example, if the paint on your kitchen cupboards is starting to peel or fade, or the cabinet doors are no longer functional, it may be time to refinish them. Kitchen cabinet refinishing refers to replacing or repairing the existing finish to make it look brand new.
There are many pros to refinishing cabinets. Here are some of them:
- It takes approximately six months to remodel a full kitchen. Refinishing takes only a few days or weeks, depending on the weight of the project and will not affect your kitchen’s access since the cabinets are not removed.
- Refacing will save you money on labor and materials and give your kitchen a new look and clean finish. Refinishing is cheaper than complete remodels and refacing.
- There are many design options available. This gives you more choices for matching your kitchen decor.
- If you would rather not put things to waste, you might not want to remove your existing cabinets. In most cases, when the only issue may be that the cabinets look tired or worn out, getting them professionally refinished is ideal compared to completely replacing them.
- Cabinet refinishing has a high return on investment. It raises the value of your property without requiring a significant investment. Buyers welcome the upgraded cabinet style since it eliminates the need to spend money themselves.Hire a dependable, high-quality painting firm to conduct the process for the best ROI.
Get a new kitchen design today!
Custom Care by Caleb, a Florida-based home painting and cabinet finishing service, is located in Florida. Visit their website www.customcarebycaleb.com/or contact them at 407-375-1425 for more information.