Choosing a reliable jewelry store when you’re shopping for jewelry can be an overwhelming task.
To make it easy for you, we’ve put together a number of tips that will help you find a trustworthy jewelry store in Marietta.
- Check Their Reviews Online
In today’s internet and social media era, you can obtain helpful information regarding a jewelry store’s reliability by checking their reviews online. Make sure you check their reviews on sites such as Yelp, Facebook Reviews, TrustPilot, Google Reviews, Sitejabber, and BBB. You can also do some digging on prospective jewelers’ social media platforms and read through their reviews.
- Ask for Recommendations
A common mistake many people make when shopping for jewelry is going it alone. It’s a good idea to tap into your network of friends, family, and even co-workers for recommendations. If they’ve purchased jewelry before, they could know a reliable jewelry store in Marietta where you can find incredible engagement rings and other jewelry.
- Compare Several Jewelry Stores in Marietta
Many people shopping for engagement rings in Atlanta make the mistake of buying from the first jewelry store they come across online. An engagement ring is a significant purchase, so you need to take your time to find a reputable jewelry store in Marietta. It is advisable to look around different stores and compare their rates as well as their reliability.
- Certified Diamond Stones
You want to buy jewelry from a store that deals with certified diamond stones. Be sure to check if the jewelry store you are considering deals with certified diamonds or not. You can check if their stones are certified on the GIA website at www.gia.edu/reportcheck.
- Ask The Right Questions
Here are some of the questions to ask your jeweler when buying engagement rings in Atlanta.
- How many years of experience do you have?
- May I see your reviews and recommendations?
- Do your diamonds have certificates?
- Are your metals hallmarked?
- Do you have a return policy?
- Does the store have a long-standing and credible reputation?
- What warranties and guarantees does the store offer?
A reliable jeweler should be able to provide you with satisfactory answers to these questions and make it easy for you to make an informed buying decision.
Ways to Know You’ve Found a Reliable Jewelry Store
- They have a return policy
- They don’t pressure you into making a purchasing decision right away
- They have many positive and genuine reviews from previous customers
- Their prices are competitive—be wary of jewelry stores that offer cheap rates.
- They treat their customers with respect
- They carry trusted brands
Red Flags to Look for When Visiting a Jewelry Store
- Pushy salespeople
- Suspiciously low prices
- Inflated price tags
- Mass-produced jewelry
- Lousy warranties
- Poor customer service
- No return policy
Shopping for Engagement Rings in Atlanta? Welcome to Royal Design Fine Jewelry
Shopping for jewelry can be overwhelming, considering the large number of jewelry stores in Marietta.
If you’re in the market for engagement rings, diamond earrings, pendants, or any other piece of jewelry, we invite you to visit Royal Design Fine Jewelry and check out our incredible selection of jewelry.