A cab, also known as a shuttle or a taxi, is a type of rental vehicle used by a single customer or a small group of customers, typically on a non-shared trip, with a driver. A taxicab carries passengers between the places of their choosing. This feature differs from the public transportation system, where the service provider determines the pick-up and drop-off locations.
What are the board services that taxicab service providers can offer?
- Local Taxis: As a local taxi operator, one has to provide fixed price taxi fares for advanced bookings.
- Airport Transfers: We end up wasting time at a new destination frequently by traveling from the airport to the city center. Thus, hiring a taxi that picks you up from the airport itself is much more convenient. You therefore save time and do not have to pay an exorbitant sum for transfers to the city from the airport. So pick the right service for car rental!
- Special Event travel: They provide event transport services to clients at 1st Call Swindon Taxis. This service includes business meeting travel. You can enjoy it while the journey takes your stress away.
- Long distant taxi services: When the ride is uncomfortable, road trips are no fun. Therefore, you need to make sure the car is large enough for your party. 1st Call Swindon Taxis have a very comfortable 7seater vehicle at their disposal for their clients.
- Online taxi booking: On-demand taxi-booking website is the cornerstone of the taxi industry.
- Enhancing payment convenience:
We are living in an age in which it is all digitalized. People depend on various payment systems, as there are plenty on the market now. Sticking to your consumer needs and giving them the convenience of making purchases at ease is wise.
Adhere to safety measures:
Following protection precautions is not an option but a requirement when it comes to the new normal. 1st Call Swindon Taxis ensure that both the customers and drivers correctly observe those precautions. They encourage them to wear face masks and to curb illnesses by using hand sanitizers. They allow the passengers and drivers to remain safe from each other by mounting partition screens in their cars. Hand sanitizer available in the cab at all times for passenger use.
Despite the physical distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, cash distribution cannot be stopped. Society has no alternative, given the situation, but to avoid conventional payments and opt for their digital counterparts, i.e., Payments without touch to meet their daily needs.
1st Call Swindon Taxis provide customers with various payment options, credit card, debit card, and more. This feature allows their customers to make easy and safe payments.
Wheelchair Accessible Taxis:
It is crucial to be accessible to the type of customers. Taxi service has to provide wheelchair-friendly taxis, even for manual wheelchairs. They must be able to drop and pick up the customer on time.